Text Payday Loans Work in Smarter Ways Than You Think
At London Cash Lender, we are committed to providing you with our transparent and quick service to borrow different kinds of text loans. They are becoming favourites among borrowers as they offer a secure platform to request your loan application instead of filling out your details all over again by going online or calling in.
These funds are available on a short term basis, and you can lend a small amount of money. And this is why it takes less time to approve your funds even with bad credit issues.
How Can I Apply for Text Loans?
Now, applying for payday text loans has become much more straightforward. All you need to do is:
- Send a text message.
- Once received, we review your application.
- If approved, you get the money in your account within a few hours.
These loans are quite different than others as you do not need to go through with hefty procedures to approve your funds. However, the borrowers need to pre-register with us so that the process faster.
When Should I Apply for Payday Text Loans?
They are short term cash advances to cover your small expenses. They are primarily designed for situations when you have expired to all your viable sources of income. These loans can help you to meet your planned and unplanned requirements.
You need to apply for payday text loans in those cases where you have no issues to pay back the amount. Otherwise, you may bind under a massive debt issue.
Am I Eligible for a Mini Text Loans direct lender?
Qualifying for the mini text loans from a direct lender like us is not the matter of concern. Flexibility is our primary feature, and we know how to make borrowing easy for each borrower.
You are eligible if you:
- are living on full-time monthly income with minimum £700 (part-time income is also accepted)
- are the permanent citizen of the UK
- are holding a valid savings account of an authorised UK bank
- are above the age of 18 years
These are the comfortable eligibility conditions, and any borrower can fulfil them.
How Do Text Loans Work?
Text loans are short-term unsecured loans where everything is done quickly and on the same day. The loans work according to the following process:
- In need of a loan, borrower sends a text message with his or her mobile phone to the lending institution;
- After approval on loan amount and confirmation on the details, the money is deposited to the borrowers’ pre-arranged bank account within a few minutes;
- We perform no credit check that makes text loans more suitable for those with either no credit history or bad credit score;
- Repayments of the borrowed amount can be made either a weekly or monthly basis.
What are the main features of Small Text Loans?
The salient attributes of these loans are:
- They are also known as text message loans and payday loans.
- If you need quick cash anytime, like when you are outside or if you have no internet access, you can apply them just by sending a text message at your convenience.
- These funds are usually provided on a short-term basis, varying from a few weeks to a month, and loaded with a small sum of money.
What are the Advantages of Mini Text Loans at LondonCashLender?
We are a progressively growing online marketplace for mobile text loans, otherwise popular as mobile loans in the UK’s financial technology segment. We give the following advantages to our pre-registered borrowers:
- Financial help reaches quickly
One of the significant benefits of mini text loans is that they are quite handy. It can be easily accessible by sending a text message from your mobile phone. Also, you do not need to worry about finding a computer or a laptop to use. You can do that directly from your mobile phone even when you are outside.
- Burden-free lending help
From the beginning, traditional phone text loans used to work via SMS or text messages, but the service included huge costs. For example, there was a charge for setting up a particular service along with cost per text message. We have changed the pattern and have brought out new lending policies where there is no hidden cost or arrangement fee.
- Obligation-less procedure
Once you apply for text loans through a text message, we will refer to the information that you have already submitted to them before they can make their lending decision. Remember, this procedure does not involve the compulsion of having guarantor’s signature or pledging an asset. Your income and repayment capacity do all the favour that you want from us.
- The most satisfying funding help for people with bad credit
These funds generally set up when you are in urgent need of cash. They consist of a smaller amount of credit being lent, and the funds are expected to be repaid over a shorter period. Whether it is bad credit or less-than-perfect credit score, you can directly approach LondonCashLender to avail your funds.
- Added Advantage of No Credit Check
Our primary lending objective is to minimise the rejection chances for the borrowers. To achieve that, we have been following no credit check policy where there is a soft credit perusal is done, but no fear of rejection.
Text loans are readily available, but that does not mean you will resort to it always. The main reason is that the lender does not check your credit score. However, there is no guarantee that it does not affect if you fail to pay back.
We Are Everywhere to Assist Every Time
LondonCashLender is your direct lender, and we are available everywhere to help you directly at any time. We may be London’s loan provider, but we have a vast presence all over the UK.
Whether you are living or travelling in Manchester, Leeds, or even in Northern Ireland, you only need to text us for a loan. We vouch for responding within a few minutes, followed by the quick fund disbursal.
The text payday loans that we offer involve borrower-friendly terms. You can go through the reviews in and out of our website, and then you will want to become our borrower too. Are you waiting for a personalised loan quote? Approach us now.
What is a text loan?
A text loan is a short term funding borrowed from the direct lender where the approval is received directly through a simple text message on the phone. This type of funding is applicable during the time of emergency when you are in an urgent need of cash. Your credit score does not matter, nor a guarantor is required to get the approval, but as these loans are given quickly irrespective of the borrower’s financial status, it comes with high-interest.
How do I get a quick loan?
You can apply for an instant loan online by:
- Visiting the website of LondonCashLender
- Filling the required details in the application form
- Upload your documents online and wait for the approval
- Track the status of your loan process online with the customer login id.
What are the advantages of text loans?
There are many advantages of text loans, which are mentioned below:
- You can apply anytime and anywhere by sending just a text to the lender. Thus, it is among the best funding sources to get the amount urgently.
- You have the significant benefit of no credit check, which means you can apply even with no or bad credit history.
- From retired people to the student or from tenant to homeowner, anyone can apply for the mobile text loans.
- Borrowers can directly connect to the direct lenders without any need of the broker’s involvement.
How can I get a fast and easy loan?
Through mobile text loans, you can get funds faster than you expect. The process is as handy as your mobile phone. Search for the lender online, pick one option, send a message with the required loan amount and necessary details, and apply.In a short while, the funds are sure to reach your account. By the way, you can use it despite a fair and bad credit rating, no extra fee, and no upfront fee for that.
Can I get a loan on a Sunday?
Indeed, online lenders are 24x7 and 365 days available. You can borrow even on bank holidays. The lending culture of FinTech Market denies the constraints of time, and funds are available irrespective of day, date, and month. Try this on your own. The response is sure to come to you.
How can I get cash quick?
Through mobile text loans, you can get cash fast. It is why these loans exist. Those in extremely urgent need can get the funds immediately. The application procedure is about sending a message, no constraint of credit score status, or employment status. No upfront fee and not even imagine about obligations. There is no possibility as the loan amount is small, and no backing of a guarantor or collateral is required.
How can I get a loan over the phone?
We understand that we are living in a very busy world these days. Everyone is in a hurry that they don’t find time to send a loan application. Keeping this in mind, London Cash Lender has introduced a text loan service exclusively for people like you- a loan request through a text. It’s very simple and won’t take much time of yours.
Can I apply for text loans 24/7?
Yes! You can apply for a text loan 24/7. London Cash Lender has introduced a faster service than conventional text loans. You can apply for this type of loan via text instead of going online and filling the application form. Once your application for a text loan is approved, you will get the amount in your bank account within 15-20 minutes. Apply as per your convenience and get instant approval.
How can I get a quick money loan?
If you are looking to get a quick money loan in the UK, you have to search for a genuine direct lender. It is because a direct lender can guide you to select the best instant loan to serve your needs anytime, sitting in your comfort zone.The process of getting quick results deals with an online application form, which you are required to fill with all your authentic details of personal and official. However, it helps the lender to provide you a desirable amount with usual interest rates.
Do text loans with no fees exist?
Yes is the answer. Some direct lenders like LondonCashLender offer text loans with no fees required. The best part is that they also do not impose high interest rate if the borrower has a reliable income source. Although not all lenders do the same as they seem not as flexible as these online lenders in the UK. These are a few pointers to follow:
- Apply for only the amount this is necessary
- Put every detail that is accurate
- Ensure the lender with proper repayments